post your pic.....

Cut my hair.

;) Now why the fuck would you go and do that? Jesus! Nah nah, it's all good hehe. Black and white photos for the win!

It seems that this forum is full of hotties :D (of course I am not included :D )anyway there are some creations...I dont know...Just tell me your opinion...I use for now only my face cause i dont have the permission to manipulate any other pic /:D
enjoy [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...i/nocturno.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...i/nocturno.jpg [/URL]

Modest now, are we not? C'mon, you should really post some of your REAL pics (minus the ridiculously cool and artistic Photoshop manipulations hehe). But I'll be damned if that is not some stunning imagery you have created right there. Kudos to you! Those eyes - you look terrific! It's just so freaking cool and, erm...EVIL!

@Sao: Wowzers!!! (;) ok, that sounded nerdy!) I like the 2nd image of you even more than the first (if that's even possible - the thinking kind of mood, hehe). You look so glamourous. And you know, the style evident here is quite reminiscent of Andy Warhol - yeash! So yeah, I do agree with that previous 80's comment by Paradoxile. And your eyes - :rolleyes: ok, I had better stop it already with the eyes...

my gurlfriend is hot. she is modeling her natural birth shirt.....yes....no docs when she was born....her family are like cave people...

ahjapic.jpg

Give me 2 years.

:lol: Haha, man, I have to give you credit -- it takes much determination to go through all that and get your metal hair back. I've been thinking about cutting it all off myself when a buddy told me it'd be a mistake. I'm kinda glad I'd took him up on that, because I'd probably regret it (I had bad experiences in the past with hairdressers haha.)

Mine's not even THAT long, and it took close to two year's to reach this point.

And Deliverance6, that's a nice pic of your girlfriend (or, wife hehe?)

@ Silent Paragon: Those pictures are fucking stunning.

Great pictures. I love them.

Hi Eve :)Great stunning photos!!!! You even included my favorite :D Glad you had such an amazing time...I envy you so much :p

Great pics Eve...I love them...and they seem very fitting to Elane's(Unicorn's fantasy folk band) next album.
Enjoy Tool...again
messege me when you come home and we'll have one of those conference thingies with Hugo, Kev and Phil...and I promise not to be really annoying again.
I love you guys. Thanks so much.

I think I just found myself some new wallpapers... Amazing photographs Eve!
Did you want some bigger copies of those two photos?

back-5.jpg

This is pure, fucking, CLASS A material. Out of the bunch, my favourite for sure. If THIS here is your backyard, then all I have to say is, I envy you. I'd sell my soul and everything else if I can look at scenery like this every morning and night, hehe. Those must be crows, gliding far off in the distance, correct? Very atmospheric.
Holly shit, I have never had a comment like that before. Thank you. The birds are Sulphur-crested Cockatoos.

cockatoo-sulphur-crested.gif

This is not my photo.

Needless to say, you must be into photography huh? I feel inspired by these images - I'd love to have the opportunity to take my own, but not in this shit town I live in.
I have one year left to complete my degree in photography. I’m sure there are grate photos to be taken where you live, you just have to start looking at things in different ways.

Definetly some high class photography there. I really hope Eve goes pro some day and makes tons of money. She deserves it.
I agree about Eve and I also really hope she gets pro someday. Her pics are great and I love them.
I wish mate.

I get goosebumps looking at that photo.
I’m thinking of printing it big and putting it up on my wall.

I miss eve's "clone eves" pics
those were pretty nice
If I have time tomorrow I’ll do one of all the Tool tour merch I have.

Thanx man.....August 18th we will be married......:)
That’s awesome man. Congratulations.