post your pic.....

That's a lame sentence...I live in a Muslim country and no one is forced to wear a veil over her face just like your brilliant Christian country:Smug:

I think he meant one of those third world muslim countries where bearded freaks fuck donkeys during ramadan and sheiks marry you to a chicken if you steal one just to teach you a lesson...or drive over your arm with a car so you don't steal again.

thank god turkey is liberal...this attracts israeli tourists who will steal every last towel in the country:loco:

I think he meant one of those third world muslim countries where bearded freaks fuck donkeys during ramadan and sheiks marry you to a chicken if you steal one just to teach you a lesson...or drive over your arm with a car so you don't steal again.

thank god turkey is liberal...this attracts israeli tourists who will steal every last towel in the country:loco:

:lol: God I must warn my people about the towel thingy;)

n578130106_18869_865.jpg

n578130106_18874_2256.jpg

1479702499_l.jpg

975556297_l.jpg

975552779_l.jpg

n578130106_18875_2588.jpg

n578130106_18865_9645.jpg

Well, I haven't posted on this forum in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. But it's nice here, I plan on posting more often, so... I guess I ought to let you lot see what I look like.

This is one my friend Lizzie took after cutting my hair:

This is me with one of my best friends, Lauren:

This is me with my best friend in the Universe:

This is me, in a monkey mask, looking creepy:

This is me and my ex. We're still close:

Hammered:

Poser:

Drinking white cider, urgh:

Bunny ears. Don't ask:

Fucking WRECKED:

My avatar is my dog. She rocks my socks.

That will do for now :)

What I get out of those photos is that you live 10 different lives...which is cool as hell.

:p

Cool photos dude! Stay here and post plzzzzz...Out friendship family super deluxe fan forum needs more cool catz!