post your pic.....

^its better than eastern canada, i have to take a 12 hour bus (at 220$) to the closest big city to see a great show, toxic holocaust came to my town, and fuck the facts, but i had to take that bus to see opeth, but it was worth it haha. also, euro bands dont come to canada, very less do they come to eastern canada, actually the last one was behemoth like 5-6 years ago (but they said it sucked and they would never come again......because they had a shitty promoter who put them playing in small towns for like 30 people:p)

ugh, im so bitter :p

emmm..just me

NK0Hia019482-02.jpg

Nymphx..great pictures..wow. Are your eyes that green or (I assume it must be effects) have you "tweaked" them a bit?

^its better than eastern canada, i have to take a 12 hour bus (at 220$) to the closest big city to see a great show, toxic holocaust came to my town, and fuck the facts, but i had to take that bus to see opeth, but it was worth it haha. also, euro bands dont come to canada, very less do they come to eastern canada, actually the last one was behemoth like 5-6 years ago (but they said it sucked and they would never come again......because they had a shitty promoter who put them playing in small towns for like 30 people:p)

ugh, im so bitter :p

Try living in Australia where you have to take a 12 hour flight to see anything. I am so jealous of all my friends in Europe right now. I hope you all Europeans are appreciating the shows in summer this year.:worship:

@ minimoose; actually.. i just edited the colours overall abit which gave my eyes slightly a different colour but ye.. sometimes my eyes change colour.. from blue to green.. depens on how the light is. ^^

@ Noituudenaika; my phone is a sony ericsson c902. and thanks a lot girl ;D

I haven't slept in hours...this is not the random thread. I'm moving to the Netherlands in like 5 seconds...for Martijn of course. HU HU HU.

nymphx;8463078]@ minimoose; actually.. i just edited the colours overall abit which gave my eyes slightly a different colour but ye.. sometimes my eyes change colour.. from blue to green.. depens on how the light is. ^^

Hate to say this, but damn..that is sexy. Sorry, but it just had to be said. I'll shut it from here on.