post your pic.....

I think it had a vanilla filling. I don't care for our cakes though...cheap, and cardboard tasting....I'm just good at making them look nice enough to buy :)

I'm kinda thinking of going to a regular bakery to do this...or have something on the side...the things I learned at my other job I can't really use here because all these materials(cake, frosting) come already made...I rather make this stuff myself.

2 new piccies...

Live @ Luxor, Arnhem... Who's face is on my guitar?!
l_869d7672574e4a8ab3789ae533285b0c.jpg

Me and Ailyn (Singer of Sirenia) in Budapest during the November tour...
824163287_5_XSdT.jpeg

I think it had a vanilla filling. I don't care for our cakes though...cheap, and cardboard tasting....I'm just good at making them look nice enough to buy :)

Yeah, I thought so, because usually these type of cakes have a not so very good filling, not very tasty. They look nice on the outside but that's all :/ I'm not very fond of cakes except lemon pie and cheesecakes, specially if they have blueberries and/or raspberries.

LifeDepraved said:
I'm kinda thinking of going to a regular bakery to do this...or have something on the side...the things I learned at my other job I can't really use here because all these materials(cake, frosting) come already made...I rather make this stuff myself.

I think you definitely should :)
If you had to make a cake, not just decorate it but prepare the filling too, what would it be like? I'm asking like your ideal cake... would it have chocolate, cream, wild berries or what? :loco:

Probably a white cake(not yellow cake), with a chocolate mousse center. Then whipped topping covering the whole cake. Then drip chocolate ganache all over the cake, a nice thin layer. Then probably use fudge to make decorations on it. Obviously I've had this before :D And it is quite an orgasm of the mouth.

Probably a white cake(not yellow cake), with a chocolate mousse center. Then whipped topping covering the whole cake. Then drip chocolate ganache all over the cake, a nice thin layer. Then probably use fudge to make decorations on it. Obviously I've had this before :D And it is quite an orgasm of the mouth.

Now that's a cake! No doubt it is quite an orgasm :dopey:
I want one badly now.

LORD DARKSOUL you say you live on the gulf coast right? What state do you reside in?

I'm in NW Florida right now, Lil' Dawg.

Reece and Kev... you're both still on my list of "internet dudes I wanna get krvnk with."

I'm sorry we did not get to krvnk it out at all while you were living in Da Dirty, Kev. The only time I ever really go to Hotlanta is when a show is coming through that isn't also going through New Orleans, and I don't think that happened at all while you were here. We will party in the desert sometime and feast on parched krudboxes.

You may have left Da Dirty, but Da Dirty will never leave you:

Last edited by a moderator: