post your rig...

bvi015.jpg

rack2.jpg

rack002.jpg

*not pictured: Fcb1010, whammy, g-major, korg tuner (dtr-2000), keeley modded ds-1 (picture was taken 1 week before I sent her out) and 3 guitars Im building right now(including an 8!)

My Rig:

2006-01-16.jpg

AMD Turion64 MT Technology 1.6ghz
1gig RAM
ATI Radeon Xpress 200x
80gb HDD
14" widescreen High-Def LCD screen

You can see some of my notes for my novel and my manuscript on the screen because I am typing Chapter 9 today. Also my 4gb iPod hooked up and playing away as well as some CDs I've been listening to lately.

The Bringer said:
My Rig:

2006-01-16.jpg

1gig RAM
ATI Radeon Xpress 200x
80gb HDD

You can see some of my notes for my novel and my manuscript on the screen because I am typing Chapter 9 today. Also my 4gb iPod hooked up and playing away as well as some CDs I've been listening to lately.

left handed?

cabhead.jpg

I'm actually going to have to sell this. If you're in the Los Angeles area and you're interested, let me know.

The Bringer said:
My Rig:

2006-01-16.jpg

1gig RAM
ATI Radeon Xpress 200x
80gb HDD

psh laptops are for noobs, unless you have good reason not to, go buy a dell

dell is gay. If you wanna get a PC, go build your own, fuck's sake.
-Gavin- said:
Dell is overpriced pish.
Fixed :loco:

@Elysian: I'd argue over the REAL differences between SS and tube power amps when non-distorted. It's mostly hype

BloodyScalpel said:
dell is gay. If you wanna get a PC, go build your own, fuck's sake.

Fixed :loco:

@Elysian: I'd argue over the REAL differences between SS and tube power amps when non-distorted. It's mostly hype
you'd argue just for the sake of arguing with me :lol:

Elysian893 said:
you'd argue just for the sake of arguing with me :lol:
Well.... I must admit I love arguing with you but this time I mean it :lol:
If you had any idea how much tubes are over hyped here, you'd understand :loco:

@Gavin: Pretty much all the factory pcs are like that over here. The difference is dell's ones cost double what they're worth.