Post your ringtone.

Dead_Lioness said:
Nokia, are the best phones !!!
I will never have anything else other than a Nokia..
I'm an SMS freak... Nokias are the best for text messaging.

I have Nocturne ringtone.

Motorola > all.

I do not have a cellphone. I do not like phones. There is nothing appealing about cellphones imo. Everyone walks around talking on them like they're in their houses.

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE Motorola!!

I used to manage a department in a big cellular company (the Europeans will know: Orange)
and the guys who
worked in the customer service department used to tell me that one phone used to come all the time for repairs in the hard ware or bugs in the software, or just simply falling apart were Motorola phones.... :rolleyes:
Nokias are the best IMO.

I've heard of Orange, its a GSM service.

Motorola ruuuuuuuuuules. I had a Nokia back in the day when cell phones were really big (in size) but ever since I've used Motorola. I've heard alot about Motorola phones crashing... but I never had that problem since I hack my phone's software :-D

The only problems I ever had with my moto's was:

T720 - broke into a million pieces when I slammed it against a wall before my sr prom (god i hate proms)
V400 - ear piece speaker died, bought one on ebay for 4 bucks and put it in, gave the phone to my mom.
V635 - Flawless, sold it on ebay when I switched to Verizon
E-815 - still running strong.
I think I might get a V3c next... ahhh <3 Motorola. The best part about all those phones was they all use the same Data Port, so I've used the same USB cable to transfer my phonebook and shit over for all of my phones.

Dead_Lioness said:

lioness, i agree. nokia is the best. proof: i accidentally put my phone in the washing machine for 20 minutes, and it continued to work! it needed three days to dry off, but still! :loco:

Dead_Lioness said:

Yay!...I picked up a 6020 in Hanoi last month. Primo little F'er!
Got a Rooster for a ringtone and a changing moon for screensaver.

shitthread.gif

Dead_Lioness said:
^ Izabel, what kind of Nokia?
its a welll known fact that the ones they make for a non-GSM company
(i.e. the none GSM phones without the sim cards at the back)
are less good...

Absolutely, I've got a 3320 as well...not so cool without that SIM card!
It's NICE jumping of the plane, swap the SIM and there's a number for that country. My Motorola and Kyocera are going to get converted into "science projects"- no SIM, OR donated to the homless shelter...apparently they can still dial 911 even without service.