Post your ringtone.

I'm getting a v3c because I hate huge phones, and especially anything from Kyocera. Not a big fan of Nokia, either. Just want a phone that makes calls.

Oh, yeah, bashing the v3c won't work, I know several co-workers who have one and they all say reception/battery time is great.

I love my PDA/phone, but I can only create my own ring tones. I am stuck with the lame ass alarms it comes with.

My ring tone is Overkill-Elimination

My phone...
MarksPDA.jpg

I have this tiny little kyocera phone.
Its cute, grey, has red glowing buttons, and was free (with a rebate thing).

I think I have some techno ring thingie on there...its quiet :>

I think the guitar intro to Seed Awakening would be a smokin
ringtone!

- Anyone?

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor (The Loomis Arpeggio section at the end)

i want either a V3c or a smart phone (pda) oh well.

Guru! thanks for the tip on the pickups today. (i got the 2 artificial harmonics towards the begining of TGE as my text message alert :headbang: )

I've got a nice little Nokia that's served me well over the past two and a half years. I used to have a Siemens before that and it was rubbish in comparison. My ringtone is "A Night on Bare Mountain" by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky :)

I'd argue that phones ringing out loud in a public place should be less legal than smoking in public. The sound carries further and faster than smoke and affects more people. Also, I am fairly certain that the stress caused by the racket of cell phones will cause cancer just as fast as second-hand smoke.

The only legal ringtone: Click

ringtone... Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

otherwise... i've used samsung phones for a long time, never really had a problem. and if i did, i just got the company to give me a new one for free. otherwise, i can't complain about any phones. I just know Verizon kicks ass and pwns every other service. I've had T-Mobile, Cingular... and my sis has Nextel/Sprint, and hates it. So that's my thoughts. Its not the phone, its the service that make it worthwhile.