post your sexy pics here

They are great for amusement parks though.

Yep. Our local Six Flags now requires all bags (besides fanny packs/hip bags) and belongings to be put into lockers (that cost money), no more stuff can be left in the cubby holes on the ride platforms.

That said, I need to find mine!

Yep. Our local Six Flags now requires all bags (besides fanny packs/hip bags) and belongings to be put into lockers (that cost money), no more stuff can be left in the cubby holes on the ride platforms.

That said, I need to find mine!

Dang! I would have sent you mine if I had not sold it. I vowed to never wear it again after my brother laughed at me :lol:

It was a good one at that. The inside was like a purse with compartments and zippers.

It's almost like they're talking through their noses, AND every word they actually say is GOOSE, but they just accent it to make it sound like any other word.

haha maybe i can record something...what do you want a dutchy to say in english...oh everything in english is just terrible when you are dutch...

Yeah! Then can you speak some Dutch? Can you make an informative tape about Gelderland and Heidevolk?

Then can you say "hold on to your drawers and don't piss in em'!" in your best Cid impression?