post your sexy pics here

what's worse than you having a fanny pack is that someone actually BOUGHT it from you

LOL! I made 3 bucks off of it!

There's nothing wrong with having a fanny pack. Not that it's the sort of thing I would use every day, but it sure is better than having to pay for lockers at Six Flags, with all their new rules and shitz. I saw a few unlucky people who failed to read the new rules and thought that they could leave their belongings on the ride platform, as always, but nope. I kinda thought "pwned." :p

AND Six Flags seems to have increased the number of fanny packs for sale in their little shops, but they probably cost just as much as renting lockers all day would.

You tell em Cara! Fanny packs rule :kickass: seriously, I don't know what I'd do on that trip without it. I was having night sweats about being robbed before I bought it. lol, thats why I wore it in the front.

i dressed all cute and professional to go to work. i got lots of compliments.
100_0261.jpg

wtf photobucket? i rotated this image and yet it's still sideways. weird.

I love that top! I'm going to steal those shoes too! What size shoe do you wear?

The guy on the right would be Frédéric Leclercq of Dragonforce, he's french so ofc he looks like a woman.

It was their idea and before I could decide how I felt about it, the picture was taken hahaha.

I gotta say though, that spending even just a few minutes with those guys personally completely changed my opinion of them. I still don't like the music but they're probably the funniest, nicest, and most courteous band I've ever met.

It was their idea and before I could decide how I felt about it, the picture was taken hahaha.

I gotta say though, that spending even just a few minutes with those guys personally completely changed my opinion of them. I still don't like the music but they're probably the funniest, nicest, and most courteous band I've ever met.

I used to chat with Herman A LOT back in the IRC days... he went by the nick: <shred>
and I've heard soooo many riffs that are now being used in Dragonforce many many years ago :lol:
Nice guys indeed but boy,do they suck musically