post your sexy pics here

Unsexy, but ah well. It's an old pic from an accident I'd had, hence the black eyes.

Clipboard01.jpg

I look a pillock.

Actually it's a bit too dark for me to see that you've had your eyes blackened. But I find this pic to be very sexy. Kind of has an evil villain look too it! :oops:

Hey folks
my.php

I like this board a lot. I promise not to be an asshole. :)
I don't know what that stain on my shirt is but I bet it tasted pretty good.

I don't think so. And I'm not just saying that to defy you, or look "cool" for defying you, haha. But I just think you are mistaken. Clever idea for a jest, but, but I love that picture, and how... cute... and beautiful it is. I don't see anything vaguely pedophile-like or insane about Kevin's positioning there, haha. There appear no intentions of dangling either haha.

I don't think so. And I'm not just saying that to defy you, or look "cool" for defying you, haha. But I just think you are mistaken. Clever idea for a jest, but, but I love that picture, and how... cute... and beautiful it is. I don't see anything vaguely pedophile-like or insane about Kevin's positioning there, haha. There appear no intentions of dangling either haha.

:lol: I wasn't calling him a pedophile (Although he did post this in the 'sexy pics thread') :lol: I just meant it looks like he is about to dangle the baby... also reminded me of the Lion King too... it's a very cool photo.

Ahh... I didn't relate the Michael Jackson thing to pedo shit until I read Jen's post haha. After I read hers I figured you said something offensive and then deleted it lol.

Also, she was commanding the supernatural forces of the big huge apple tree just out of the shot lol.

edit #2: by the way, thanks ya'lls :D

And hey there Harbes, I actually just passed by a farm called Harbes today!

:erk:
Harbes was a villain from some movies my friend and I made from ages 11-18ish. He was some sort of demon king guy that enjoyed eating combos and orange soda and killing with a plastic sword. I wanted to pick something from those movies.. but aw shit I regret picking out harbes now. I was split bewteen that and FireballDonut.

:erk:
Harbes was a villain from some movies my friend and I made from ages 11-18ish. He was some sort of demon king guy that enjoyed eating combos and orange soda and killing with a plastic sword. I wanted to pick something from those movies.. but aw shit I regret picking out harbes now. I was split bewteen that and FireballDonut.

So now you're a bastard child of Hardee's and Arby's.

Better than being a retard.