post your sexy pics here

Some tasty hamburgers we had last week.

Derick's
DSC01816.jpg

BEEF TOWER!

Haha had to go for all these brain scan testing and all this crap, sparing you all the details, but spent like 7 hours in the hospital with many, many electrodes on my head:

me.jpg

He was shaving off his awesome beard, and I caught him with a mustache and thought he looked like a pedophile from 1975, he would shoot me if he know I posted this but it cracks me up, so hard:
2.jpg

And I convinced him the mustache look acceptable. And he believed me. Aww.
1.jpg

Stop with the pedo mustache comments or I'll start randomly commenting that certain features on women make them look like slags.

Some tasty hamburgers we had last week.

Mine, with barbecue sauce!
DSC01815.jpg

Derick's
DSC01816.jpg

Then yesterday I decided to let my hair be as curly as it wanted.
DSC01891.jpg

Those hamburgers win the sexy in this post, though.

I know how you feel about your hair, Cara, because I have the same, but you really look cute with your hair down and curly, and should do it more often! :oops:

Also, I'm not a big hamburger fan, but those are sexy burgers. Just saying'. lol

You look cute in that pic, Jen. But, why did you have electrodes attached to your head? :confused: Curiosity is getting the better of me.

Yeah, whys everyone getting down on mustaches these days. They are the flavor savers. They serve their purpose just like beards do! Beards are flavor savers and crumb snatchers, in case the dude wants a snack later on. :p

Moustaches with full beards aren't too bad, since it's indicative of sarding the whole shaving process. But lone moustaches or moustaches with goatees are unacceptable.

My boyfriend keeps threatening to grow his moustache back. It saddens me. :(