post your sexy pics here

moron2.jpg

This is what happens when you play with those little tools that suck air out of re-corked wine bottles. I was completely sober, too. I did it on Saturday and it's still as shockingly beautiful today.

I look like a dick haha.

I wonder why Tee doesn't look happy on her pics. If that's because she hates being taken in pictures, I can understand, I hate that too.

AsModEe said:
I wonder why Tee doesn't look happy on her pics. If that's because she hates being taken in pictures, I can understand, I hate that too.

no, it's because I'm partially authistic :wave:

CT, I want to have those boobs. on me. to have... o_O :loco:

dead_fetus said:
moron2.jpg

This is what happens when you play with those little tools that suck air out of re-corked wine bottles. I was completely sober, too. I did it on Saturday and it's still as shockingly beautiful today.

I look like a dick haha.

I suggest.... shaving. :tickled:
I can't believe you fucked it up again. :D

Tee said:
well, thank you buddies....

1. I'm keeping the sig cause I have this fetish... specifically, hairy middleaged men. :dopey: :tickled: ROFL

2. the hair is going to be blond, eventually, if there will be anything left of it after awhile. :D

3. thank you, fetus, though I laugh way too much normally to grin in the pictures too, I think... o_O

4. the most important. the concert.
Vreid ruled, I loved them. \m/
Enslaved were OK, but I was bored a bit, because those slow parts simply don't fit in that music, in such way.
Moonspell amazing, and highly professional, ALTHOUGH RIBEIRO SWIMS IN PLACE, THANK YOU DEADSKINMASK :tickled: :tickled: . he's my new idol now cuz he believes that Croatia is a pacific country. o_O a guy from the first row stole the stick with the skull Fernando has to swing with and didn't want to let it go. neither did Fernando. :D push-pull, so he hit the guy under the eye with that shit. and there was a bit of blood. lovely jubbly. you have to teach ppl something. (like when a guy punched the singer of At The Gates back in the old days... we're pacific, sure). oh, and the song was stopped for awhile. I heard everything I wanted to hear: Alma Mater, Full Moon Madness, Mephisto, Vampiria, Opium and some other old things I love.

so thats a picture of vreid?

:confused: the beard... isn't this the second time? you said some time ago that you were trying out the device for etc.etc....... :ill:

sorry, it's only 9AM here, I recently got to work, I'm still sleeping and *insert more stupid excuses* :eek:

I still suggest shaving. :D