post your sexy pics here

hahha, I have singed my hair with my cigarette cheery many times in the wind. Your hair must have a mind of it's own. I had a friend that burned her bangs off trying to light a cigarette with one of those modified beamer lighters. :lol:

true stories.

About a year and a half ago I got blindingly drunk and tried to light a cig with my hair in my face.

My shit ended up he-man status for the next 6 months until my bangs grew back again.

heman.jpg

hopefully after you have seen this picture you will think twice before lighting a cig with your hair anywhere near your face.

This is my message to the kids, me doing my part.

take care.

true stories.

About a year and a half ago I got blindingly drunk and tried to light a cig with my hair in my face.

My shit ended up he-man status for the next 6 months until my bangs grew back again.

heman.jpg

hopefully after you have seen this picture you will think twice before lighting a cig with your hair anywhere near your face.

take care.

:lol: That's so fucked up. I'll bet Skelletor had something to with it. I don't know how, but you know he did!

hey thx! :)

my boyfriend will maybe cut his hair short ... and get a sporty-skate haircut after 2 months. I'm sure he will be cute nevertheless.

:cry: Mine cut his some 5 months ago. I didn't think nothing of it at the time, but, I miss it much now. lol, he hates it, after having it long for years, so he is growing it back out. But, it's neat and weird seeing him with short hair for the first time! :D

true stories.

heman.jpg

take care.
hahahahaha gasping for breath here

true stories.

heman.jpg

take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehhe, my Mom had one that would try to get up in your lap, if you let his big ass. He also had a brick he would push around with his head, and make these strange, scoobie doo, dog noises while he did it. :lol: