post your sexy pics here

100_0492.jpg

reading after a shower

Looks like you're taking a shit and reading.

Whats wrong with desiring middle aged housewives?

I'd do some of them. In strange and unnatural ways.

I think that if I ever was to have sex with an older woman, I'd feel disgusted afterwards, I don't know why. I think I'd find them attractive, and then because of biochemistry I'd have a desire to fuck them, but after the deed was done I just think I'd feel disgusted and want to leave. I think it's just a mental desire, and when you follow through with it then you feel differently. But if the woman in question was incredibly gorgeous beyond words, then no regret would be felt on my part.

Shallow yes. Stupid Yes. /Adam West

Same, and especially when Laura is the attractive in a towel reading a book where they spell Amy "Ammie" I think, and also with red plastic cup, ways. And all the men are ridiculously attractive of course as well in all their own ways :), long haired, shorted haired and hiding behind pipes in scary pool area ways and other such assorted ways.

Same, and especially when Laura is the attractive in a towel reading a book where they spell Amy "Ammie" I think, and also with red plastic cup, ways. And all the men are ridiculously attractive of course as well in all their own ways :), long haired, shorted haired and hiding behind pipes in scary pool area ways and other such assorted ways.
What about behind couches?

NO ONE TELLS DOOM TO SHUT UP!

I"LL CUT YOUR WOMB OUT AND FEED IT TO THE ONES YOU LOVE MOST...

*coughs*

I mean hey, be nice, that's not very friendly of you for me just making humorous conversation.

God damn it...