post your sexy pics here

Is it just me or does it look like Tyler has actually aged backwards? You look like a frickin 17 year old now
Just the pictures and facial expressions... In other photos I look like I'm in my late 30's, and others, 17. I'm lucky if they look around my age.
The Curious Case of Tyler J Lindal?
Best movie idea ever.
It's true.
You can be the support actress :p
He's secretly in his 80s, having sex with teens and twenties... Nasty perverted old man.

I salute you!
Comm'ear sunny... I wanna show you my photo album.

DSC04779.jpg
You look like a Dungeon Master.

They're well respected regulars, and I don't think either one likes that type of game. If you're going to last long without being the new flame target, lurk first, watch who is fair game and who isn't. New people aren't taken well to as a general rule.

You DON'T want EricT and WhiteBeastofWotan noticing you. This is the only fair warning you'll have.

Actually, they both look like Dungeon Masters. Although, I initially meant the guy.

Here's me:
Photo5.png

What do I look like, anyhow?

Dude, you've already posted that pic in this forum before. I remember because I told you that you look like Layne Staley.

Stop being an attention whore.

They're well respected regulars, and I don't think either one likes that type of game. If you're going to last long without being the new flame target, lurk first, watch who is fair game and who isn't. New people aren't taken well to as a general rule.

That, and they seem to be nice people with rarely a bad thing to say about anyone.

It puzzles me why some people just can't be nice to others.

That, and they seem to be nice people with rarely a bad thing to say about anyone.

It puzzles me why some people just can't be nice to others.
Or when it is bad, it's justified and with very good reason. But no, seriously, they're good people. I know of no one who harbors either of them ill will, or if they do, they're assholes anyway.

Or when it is bad, it's justified and with very good reason. But no, seriously, they're good people. I know of no one who harbors either of them ill will, or if they do, they're assholes anyway.

I was about to mention how Jerry says he hates me, but then I noticed you covered that with the rest of your post hahaha