post your sexy pics here

She's probably 19 years old, we shouldn't be so harsh.

And the errors in English...well...it's her second language. Don't know too many people here who can speak a second language.

Oooooohhhh shit. I just said she's hot. Fuck.

For the record MoonlightOrchid, I'm not a pedo.

What the hell is up with chicks these days looking at least 3 years older than they are?

Learn your internet meme history, bub. 4chan pretty much starts all of them.

At least we have our own one.

rofl2ge2.jpg

She's probably 19 years old, we shouldn't be so harsh.

And the errors in English...well...it's her second language. Don't know too many people here who can speak a second language.

Im 16 actually and sorry about my idiotic grammar mistakes, although I do speak english fluently Im not that good at spelling ^^".

PS. english together with greek are my first languages.

And seriously what's with all the caustic comments from you guys? Its not like im gonna bite anybody, jeez.. I just entered this part of the forum cause I listen to Nevermore also, and I wanted to interact with more people.

Is it that bad?:ill:

Im 16 actually and sorry about my idiotic grammar mistakes, although I do speak english fluently Im not that good at spelling ^^".

PS. english together with greek are my first languages.

And seriously what's with all the caustic comments from you guys? Its not like im gonna bite anybody, jeez.. I just entered this part of the forum cause I listen to Nevermore also, and I wanted to interact with more people.

Is it that bad?:ill:

Welcome to the Neverboard...you will become grilled cheese if you continue being an idiot...

mmmmm grilled cheese....