post your sexy pics here

who is Ferlusa??? Never saw her around and then I came to this thread, which rarely happens, to see her pics and this is simply jaw dropping.

Once you have seen all six different kinds of boobs it really is trival after that.

1.Big boobs little nipples
2.Small boobs little nipples
3.big boobs big aerolas ( usually associated with bigger girls , usually
4. little boobs big aerolas ( not so common)
5. Huge sausage nipples ( scary) ouch my eye
6. inverted nipples ( still a mystery to me)

and variance in size or shape really doesnt matter because its all in the nipples and once youve seen all those then you just kinda picture what you think the girl has. Then you never need to see them.

Now THIGHS on the other hand is something I can never see enough of, nice tone athletic thighs, mmmmmmm uhh anyway.

ct_thrash said:
nolordy requested a new belly pic, har!
288_8818.jpg

:dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :worship:

youre purrrdy

yeah i've lost weight, but i'm not too skinny *shrug*
having to work out to keep my leg in check made me wanna work out more and more. now i have teh muscles!! :loco:
i was craving long john silvers earlier o_O
287_8774.jpg

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Once you have seen all six different kinds of boobs it really is trival after that.

1.Big boobs little nipples
2.Small boobs little nipples
3.big boobs big aerolas ( usually associated with bigger girls , usually
4. little boobs big aerolas ( not so common)
5. Huge sausage nipples ( scary) ouch my eye
6. inverted nipples ( still a mystery to me)

and variance in size or shape really doesnt matter because its all in the nipples and once youve seen all those then you just kinda picture what you think the girl has. Then you never need to see them.

Now THIGHS on the other hand is something I can never see enough of, nice tone athletic thighs, mmmmmmm uhh anyway.

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: well, good fuckin' morning! :ill:
on the other hand, I might not eat today! :dopey:

otherwise, excellent study. :tickled: