post your sexy pics here

lolmaxcopy.jpg
EPIC WIN! :headbang:

Devildriver is an above average band. They do not deserve all the bullshit people give them. I fucking HATE it when good bands get shit on just because they're popular.

No... I shit on Devildriver because I do not like how they sound. I like Maroon 5, Keane, Soil's first CD, and the majority of what Godsmack released. Taste is taste. I just so happen to usually be able to tell what bands someone listens to from their appearance. I'm sometimes wrong, but hey. It's a fun game that I like to play.

No... I shit on Devildriver because I do not like how they sound. I like Maroon 5, Keane, Soil's first CD, and the majority of what Godsmack released. Taste is taste. I just so happen to usually be able to tell what bands someone listens to from their appearance. I'm sometimes wrong, but hey. It's a fun game that I like to play.
Your post may have prompted my response, but I was speaking in general terms, not specifically about what you said. Same goes for Opeth, people hate them because they're successful and tons and tons of people (a lot of them young and maybe only recently getting into metal) praise the hell out of them, but the bottom line is they're still an amazing band. This is what I'm getting at. At least you have legitimate reasons for disliking Devildriver.

I used to play that same game. You'll notice the older you get the more often you'll be completely wrong.

Your post may have prompted my response, but I was speaking in general terms, not specifically about what you said. Same goes for Opeth, people hate them because they're successful and tons and tons of people (a lot of them young and maybe only recently getting into metal) praise the hell out of them, but the bottom line is they're still an amazing band. This is what I'm getting at. At least you have legitimate reasons for disliking Devildriver.

I used to play that same game. You'll notice the older you get the more often you'll be completely wrong.

As a musician, I couldn't hate a band for being popular. I can hate the fans that make them out to be something more than they really are, but that's as far as that goes.