post your sexy pics here

W00t.

l_79bed0d39e02485e8b6604032fe51545.jpg

l_8a36f73225004d5293cb0d9b720d964f.jpg

l_e2e45ca5a4a342c097e20140a47e92ac.jpg

What's with those damn fraternities? All I know of them is stuff I picked up from the media, and they seem more like retarded circle-jerks than anything else.

Fraternities are gay but Phi Theta Kappa isn't a fraternity, it's an honor society. The only reason why I joined was because it looks good on a resume.

@Karen: Thanks! Yes, it does.

Yeah, fraternity in name only.

You pay the cheapo entrance fee and ignore all their whining about wanting you do to community service and then get to put it on your resume and potentially get a pile of money back in scholarships just for saying you're in there. (Well that's how it's supposed to work until you find out that the deadline for the PTK scholarships is months before you'd even consider applying at University
emot-argh.gif

Still, it is a prestige thing.

OK, at risk of erring into the kingdom of overkill, I have some more sunset photos. However, these ones were taken because of a specific reason - The vapour trails of low flying aircraft seemed to resemble a Cylon Basestar! For those unacquainted with BSG, it won't matter, but for those that are - can you see it too?

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1756.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

A Cylon Basestar:

basestar.jpg

Generally the sky was awesome that night:

DSCN1753.jpg

Oh and to round it off, my parents were travelling through Prague last week and I saw them for a few days - one is at a bar where one pours their own beer (awesome, but I suspect would be logistically impossible in the U.K or the U.S) and the second is from Prague Zoo (Prague Castle is visible in the background, just).

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0302.jpg

Sadly not, but it's entirely automated. You pick up a glass and everything from pouring beer, ordering food and paying (if you want to use card) is automated. Each screen displays who has drunk the most and a screen on the wall shows which table in the entire bar has drunk the most. A second screen displays which bar has drunk the most in the city and which city has drunk the most in the country.

It's unbelievably cool.

OH GREAT! Now you're replacing waitresses with machines? Damn you Europeans.
Some places I only go because of the hot waitresses, not because of the slick machine. I throw my feces into the gears of your mechanized life.

OH GREAT! Now you're replacing waitresses with machines? Damn you Europeans.
Some places I only go because of the hot waitresses, not because of the slick machine. I throw my feces into the gears of your mechanized life.

Queue at a bar for 25 minutes and come back to me. :)

That's just asking for everyone to try drinking more than each other. A contest on a national level, even.

That is amazing.

Yep, it's insane. The two guys that patented the idea (it's going to be franchised and rolled out world wide) are so filthy rich it's incredible. A ridiculous amount of beer is consumed at the place.