post your sexy pics here

Coming into this one late but...

Theatrical release: June 14, 1988. The fight scene between Roddy Piper and Keith David lasts over eight minutes, making it the longest single fist fight scene in cinema history outside of boxing movies. The fight was intended to last under a minute, but Piper and David really started to fight during the sequence. Director John Carpenter thought it looked, so good he kept most of it intact.

Coming into this one late but...

Theatrical release: June 14, 1988. The fight scene between Roddy Piper and Keith David lasts over eight minutes, making it the longest single fist fight scene in cinema history outside of boxing movies. The fight was intended to last under a minute, but Piper and David really started to fight during the sequence. Director John Carpenter thought it looked, so good he kept most of it intact.

Holy shit that's awesome! I'm gonna watch it again.

I always thought that it was choreographed really well for such a low budget movie. Hmm...seems it wasn't so choreographed at all.

DSCN0390.jpg

Boom! Boom! Fiya powahhh!

Well, then Karen wins I guess.

what? who? where? What did I win?

What are we talking about, height?

I'm 5'8" and I live in heels because I love to be tall. So I'm always above 6"-5"11 with heels on. I love being tall. Long legs galore.
Plus, the best shoes, have heels... yummy.

But Cara is taller: I think she is one inch taller than me?
Care you are 5"9" right?