post your sexy pics here

It is that easy ;)

Most of my friends here work for the government and all happy, and their jobs are always so interesting (FBI, Homeland security, NASA etc..)
try it and see how you like it! With this economy, having a government job is a very desirable thing..

I was just having a talk last night over burgers and beers about "the man". We decided that if you have a boss on any level, no matter how great they are, you are being controlled and not living your life to it's maximum potential.

I loathe the entire concept of work.

I was just having a talk last night over burgers and beers about "the man". We decided that if you have a boss on any level, no matter how great they are, you are being controlled and not living your life to it's maximum potential.

I loathe the entire concept of work.

The Romans didn't consider work in the same we do, but rather they considered it the absence of leisure. I'm with that definition.

Also, Karen, it's immensely difficult to get out of the system, but yes we all work for some "man", but it's possible to limit it. I refuse to respect anyone who doesn't deserve it. That comes with certain problems, but it's worth it. :)

It is that easy ;)

Most of my friends here work for the government and all happy, and their jobs are always so interesting (FBI, Homeland security, NASA etc..)
try it and see how you like it! With this economy, having a government job is a very desirable thing..

Yea, I suppose it's more easy than I think. I need to specialize in something in order to be a valuable asset in government such as network penetration. I need to apply myself more. Fucking ADD.

No offense man, but it's beginning to sound like you're using your ADD as a crutch for not taking control of the things you need to take control of. Every time something doesn't work out the way you want it to, you blame your ADD. You know what you want to do and you know what's holding you back, so you've got everything you need to move forward.

What is "ADD" anyways? Some shit a doctor made up a long time ago to generalize the way certain people act.

Fucking conquer it. Do what you want to do and don't let anything stand in your way!

My sister went to the Doctor recently and said "I read on the internet about ADD and I have the same symptoms so that means I have ADD" and walked right back out with a prescription. buh?!

Reductionism. It's endemic amongst western countries. All bullshit, really.

Doctors are paid to prescribe from Pfizer (or whoever they contract with).

No offense man, but it's beginning to sound like you're using your ADD as a crutch for not taking control of the things you need to take control of. Every time something doesn't work out the way you want it to, you blame your ADD. You know what you want to do and you know what's holding you back, so you've got everything you need to move forward.

What is "ADD" anyways? Some shit a doctor made up a long time ago to generalize the way certain people act.

Fucking conquer it. Do what you want to do and don't let anything stand in your way!

True. Maybe it's really lack of motivation on my part. I've always seen situations in a negative way rather than an optimal or positive way. I also feel overwhelmed to the point where I don't even know where to start. I feel I've made some significant progress over the past few years but there is still a lot more work that needs to be done.

My problem is staying focused.

Any of you sweet ladies wanna dance with me?

n50qab.jpg