post your sexy pics here

yeah i know its mean. i didn't eat them for yeeeears. but last summer i indulged and its been back on ever since. the savage in me likes stacking the bones up after i slurp the meat off :loco:

They taste good, and if YOU don't eat that delicious rack of muscle tissue, some other guy will. The animal is already dead and ready for the tongue-attack.

Marksveld said:
They taste good, and if YOU don't eat that delicious rack of muscle tissue, some other guy will. The animal is already dead and ready for the tongue-attack.

I didn't say AAAHHH MEAT IS MURDER DON'T EAT IT! I said I'm the picky, bitchy one. Therefore I don't care if anyone else eats it, I don't want to. I'm not trying to save animals with my food choices, a lot of stuff just grosses me out. Like tomatoes. With their gooey innards. :ill:

However, let us bask in the awesomeness of Take 5 candy bars. Mmmmm.

She's aware I eat animal flesh, and doesn't have a problem with it. I'll not tease her, and she'll not badger me. Unless we're being funny.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I didn't say AAAHHH MEAT IS MURDER DON'T EAT IT! I said I'm the picky, bitchy one. Therefore I don't care if anyone else eats it, I don't want to. I'm not trying to save animals with my food choices, a lot of stuff just grosses me out. Like tomatoes. With their gooey innards. :ill:

However, let us bask in the awesomeness of Take 5 candy bars. Mmmmm.

My comment was pro-meat, aimed in Cara's direction. I know what you mean, and it is a pretty gross name :)