post your sexy pics here

Andrew, what you do you think about this? There are multiple parts to this documentary, this is only the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn thats fucked up, it reminds me of parents pushing their kids to do baseball but now it's fighting. if kids want to train (i know a guy who trained since he was like 10 and went to thailand and got really into the culture) then they should be able to but forcing them is hella fucked up; especially when they're so young and just want to be kids (that dad is fucking crazy).

that said i think more people would benefit from training some sort of martial art when they're ready. the people i know who are really into it and like training for the actual training and feeling and sparring (not just trying to be some famous mma badass) are much less likely to start fights than idiots who just start drunken brawls; i know i train a lot and spar every week + know multiple different styles so i could probably beat up a fair amount of people and that makes it so i never start fights, just beating on someone is fucked up. when the teacher left i took over his class because i wanted to keep it going and the feeling you get training with dedicated people (even at 6 am) and getting to spar and fight in a controlled, friendly area is a lot healthier in than going out and looking to beat on frat boys mentally and physically.

Look! A lumpsucker!

148468_10100163185456843_1233069_55460205_2571124_n.jpg

:lol:
I thought it was okay... but we forgot the bamboo place-mat thing, so it wasn't as tight. It was actually a lot easier to make than I thought.
We watched this video... but we used crab, avocado, cucumber, carrots, and a little cream cheese.
[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1035237/moshis_way_of_making_sushi/[/ame]