post your sexy pics here

265109_10150216136471976_705136975_7737126_1775034_n.jpg

beertarded :)

Hiked 20 miles this weekend. Started at 10pm Friday night and got Five Mile Camp around 1:30am and called it a night. Got up the next morning, broke camp and hoofed it to Ten Mile Camp. Sunday morning, we got up broke camp and hiked the full 10 miles back out. It was brutal and awesome. Lots of up and down, a couple switchbacks, and a lot of flat sections in old growth rain forest. It was magnificent. I'll have some more rad pictures soon, but for now here are a couple panoramas we took at a fishing hole we found on the way out.

29f8oc3.jpg

2dhbrzt.jpg

Hiked 20 miles this weekend. Started at 10pm Friday night and got Five Mile Camp around 1:30am and called it a night. Got up the next morning, broke camp and hoofed it to Ten Mile Camp. Sunday morning, we got up broke camp and hiked the full 10 miles back out. It was brutal and awesome. Lots of up and down, a couple switchbacks, and a lot of flat sections in old growth rain forest. It was magnificent. I'll have some more rad pictures soon, but for now here are a couple panoramas we took at a fishing hole we found on the way out.

29f8oc3.jpg

2dhbrzt.jpg

:kickass: I love the panoramic options on newer cameras.