post your sexy pics here

more like "post your drunk pictures" for me today. but not drunk...just...sleepy?
brown1.jpg

Thank you everyone!
sorry I was so away, I was in Canada for a long weekend! :)

I love everyone's pictures!
Cara, awesome!!!! as always :)
Fred..... sweet........ I like it... what a gorgeous place...
Rick...awww so CUTE!!!!!!!!!! *melts*
and everyone else I dont know, nice meeting you :wave:

Edit: kevin: :tickled:

Dead_Lioness said:
sorry I was so away, I was in Canada for a long weekend! :)
CANADA?! where abouts? if you were near Vancouver, I'm going to have to strangle someone... *looks at Random Beard for no apparent reason*

ct_thrash said:
i hadn't ever heard of them. i just downloaded a sample though. estuary from ohio right?...good stuff! :headbang:

Yeah, I saw them in January with Mortician, Funerus, The Chasm, and Arsis in Cincinatti (or however the hell it's spelled). Pretty good band.

AnvilSnake said:
CANADA?! where abouts? if you were near Vancouver, I'm going to have to strangle someone... *looks at Random Beard for no apparent reason*

nooo.... Not in Vancouver, (I wish though, I love it there)
I was in Quebec :)
few pictures:

Natalie and I jumping on the bed

Canada28.JPG

I love Montreal.... I really missed it there.

MTL_resize.JPG

Our Canadian friends took us to this rodeo bar, oh my goodness this bar was so lame.... haha but we all rode the bull for the joke of it, and went on to the next bar... lol

Canada12.JPG

Canada15.JPG

Eating a maple ice cream in a sea of maple syrup... mmmmmmm!

Canada22.JPG

Canada09.JPG

Canada08.JPG

mmmmmmmmm fondou.....
Canada04.JPG

yes, I had a lovely time indeed.

thank you all! the presence of Buster in a pic of me boosts my cuteness quotient up to about x6785783984=6=49848485485

karen, you @!$%^#$$%^^:tickled: I am so jealous. this past weekend I drove out of columbus into bexley and then down over to the Burger King in Whitehall, and then took a wrong turn into what might have been Reynoldsburg but it was a grueling 12 mile trip and I'm utterly exhausted.:erk::loco::Smug::p