post your sexy pics here

Wolftribe said:
w00t0348ap.jpg
Haha.

o_O

from where in austria are you???

>.<

please do not post pics like these .. i get nasty thoughts, which lead to nasty things, which then leads to nasty phone calls from parents of the girl i was nasty with, which then leads to the police knocking down my door cos i posted the nasty pics we took on the internet .............

HAHAHA

looking cute there vicky =)

Igor#6 said:
o_O

from where in austria are you???

>.<

please do not post pics like these .. i get nasty thoughts, which lead to nasty things, which then leads to nasty phone calls from parents of the girl i was nasty with, which then leads to the police knocking down my door cos i posted the nasty pics we took on the internet .............

HAHAHA

looking cute there vicky =)

*rofl* igor i think i`m old enuff so my parents wont call the police *rofl* hahaha

oh ... me is from 50 km south vienna ;)

VickyH said:
*rofl* igor i think i`m old enuff so my parents wont call the police *rofl* hahaha

oh ... me is from 50 km south vienna ;)

oo.. you are? :headbang:

still a bit far up... not that i could come up there even if i wanted to...

my girlfriend is going to kill me if she reads this

>.>

<.<

o_O

eep *is paranoid*

Igor#6 said:
oo.. you are? :headbang:

still a bit far up... not that i could come up there even if i wanted to...

my girlfriend is going to kill me if she reads this

>.>

<.<

o_O

eep *is paranoid*

haaaaahahahahahahaha ... :p

Final_Product said:
You sir are a naughty man. Still i dont think anyone blames you.

Girlfriend, scmirlfriend!

you dont know her *isafraid*

naw, she's cool =) ai wuw 'er

new pic to keep this one on topic..

me ...

mellow ..

me, mellow?? WTF?!

naw.. i was actualy trying a new chord progression for this song i'm writing.. sounds celtic. it's awesome :D (yea i know my ''quarter stack'' hasnt got any speakers yet) ((and yea.. i know the mic stand is actualy a glass .. i'm weird like that))

hehe

Moonlapse said:
That's a nice Marshall there. I'm thinkin' it puts the Bloodbath tone to shame :)
i dont play it anymore... i'm afraid it will kill me cos my chops arent up to par with its ultimate metal tone:Shedevil: :Shedevil: