post your sexy pics here

haha i just was looking through pictures from my trip to puerto rico with a few friends over the summer, and i found this one
puertorico0452oq.jpg

TwistedSister said:
Nose???:tickled:

Okay, I don´t want to go "fishing for compliments", thx guys, no more pics from me now :oops:

Don't mind me. In all honestly I was not being perverted, just that you stood out,what you were doing was cool,your look,etc.. you seem really into that which was great.

I would not want you to stop posting pics on a message board for people because of something I said. You posted a pic so I posted thoughts. That's fair

The Greys said:
Don't mind me. In all honestly I was not being perverted, just that you stood out,what you were doing was cool,your look,etc.. you seem really into that which was great.

I would not want you to stop posting pics on a message board for people because of something I said. You posted a pic so I posted thoughts. That's fair

No problem at all, no need for you to apologize :wave:
It didn´t have anything to do with what you said. I just didn´t want to leave the impression of an arrogant stupid chick trying to get some attention by posting sexy pics of herself ;)

I'd post a picture of myself, but then I'd feel bad for all you ladies who could only look at my hot bod rather than touch it.

TwistedSister said:
I just didn´t want to leave the impression of an arrogant stupid chick trying to get some attention by posting sexy pics of herself ;)
hahaha.....innocent statement, or subtle burn? you be the judge!

(i in no way wish to imply that i want anyone to stop posting sexy pics of themselves, nor do i necessarily consider it attention whoring. i endorse this thread, and all the sexy pics contained herein. i just thought this was funny)

I'm posting this without Steve's consent. He'll probably hate me now, but goddamnit, this picture cracks me up good! For the record, this pic is like 3 years old. I've saved it for that long, and now you people that view this thread are the first to ever see it!

kevsteve.jpg

metalskater7 said:
I'd post a picture of myself, but then I'd feel bad for all you ladies who could only look at my hot bod rather than touch it.

rhapsodylover4ka.jpg

Tis not predictable and dry for those who you have yet to dazzle with your hot bod..... of a thousand flames.