post your sexy pics here

BlackwaterNymph said:
RAWR!!!!!!! :worship: *joins Jamie in pillaging viking forest behind her house* *rapes random blonde guy* :dopey:
I'm a random blonde guy!!!! And I'm a viking too... grr, *clears throat*... GRRrrr... *sees a picture of the fuck that stole my girlfriend and a picture of the bitch that stole my best friend* FUCKING ASS PUKE!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

yes, that shall do

What issues?

DarkNoise said:
I'm a random blonde guy!!!! And I'm a viking too... grr, *clears throat*... GRRrrr... *sees a picture of the fuck that stole my girlfriend and a picture of the bitch that stole my best friend* FUCKING ASS PUKE!!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

yes, that shall do

What issues?

Sacifice them to Odin

DarkNoise said:

yes, that shall do

What issues?
You're not a random blonde guy. You're special. :dopey:

what.jpg

or since that doesn't seem to work for me...

Here it is... scroll down, the last three pictures on there are the beautiful ones.

Mmmm, aren't I just a hottie?

"*sees a picture of the fuck that stole my girlfriend and a picture of the bitch that stole my best friend*"

Aha, your best friend stole your girlfriend. You poor poor man.

Maharet said:
LOL Darknoise...not that bad....:p
Not that bad huh?... so what're you saying? that I'm not that good either? I knew it! I'm a tramp *cries like a baby*

And yeah, I got enough to give me a good jolt of viking rage right now, heh. Blood-boiling, baby-stomping, skull-fucking, spine-snapping, flesh-eating viking rage.... I know I left something out...

DarkNoise said:
Not that bad huh?... so what're you saying? that I'm not that good either? I knew it! I'm a tramp *cries like a baby*

And yeah, I got enough to give me a good jolt of viking rage right now, heh. Blood-boiling, baby-stomping, skull-fucking, spine-snapping, flesh-eating viking rage.... I know I left something out...

you know, if you drew a mustache on your avatar, you'd be a good hitler look alike.

I don't know why I just thought that.

Youre on!!! Meet me by the tree in a half hour! LMAO!