post your sexy pics here

Chromatose said:
what happens when you go into a coma, and just so happens you're unlucky and the nurses don't want to shave your eyebrows.. then 15 years from now you'll wake up with SEVERELY BUSHY eyebrows.. since shaving them makes them come back in thicker and fuller... eh?? EH???

edit: you'll look like this:
juiceman.jpeg

well - i guess if i`ve got into come, i dunno care about my eyebrows anymore ;) hahah

and ... it`s NOT TRUE about when u`re shaving ur hair it comes thicker and fuller ... it`s just the way u get rid of that annoying hair ... cause if u shave it ... u cut is diagonally ... so u have more intersection ... i just LOOKS thicker and fuller ;) but who cares - i`m doin that every second day - so i dunno care about how it grows back ;)

Stealer of Dreams said:
I'm glad I don't have bushy eyebrows because I'm waayyy too lazy to pluck mine.

mine are getting plucked for so long that they almost don't grow anymore. :loco: plus, they are bright. everf***ingday drawing. :err:

ahhhh thats where you wrong...

That was a fake god...

Angela is the real god... She was to busy, slaying dragons to film the movie so she sent that hoe to film it.

Zygote said:
well....

who said god is a man????

havent u seen dogma...

AH...Kevin Smith wouldnt know shit if it bit him in the ass. Plus...Gossow is female therefore we know her gender therefore goddess is the appropriate term.:Spin: