post your sexy pics here

y'all look nothing like I imagined!

Your friends seem cool tho, Isabel. I wore gay emo shirts back then, so did all my friends and our pictures looked like a scene from queer as folk :(

Karmic said:
save00010ei.jpg

pouty.

very sexy.

Just to be fair, here's some pics to make fun of me for:

11-1-2005-18.jpg

11-1-2005-15.jpg

^This one was taken one night after working at the Baxter Avenue Morgue (local haunted house) laste year. Good times, good goddamn times....

11-1-2005-25.jpg

Full version of me avatar....yes motherfuckers, that is a Gigantour t-shirt :p

Actually yes. It and many other pics met their demise recently, however, as I acquired the new issue of Revolver....yeah, no explanation needed there :p

You should have seen how my room used to look back in middle school...yikes. Retarded bands galore. Only thing left over from that period now is a gigantamous Tool poster, just cause they're the only band I listened to in those days I can still stand.

Lunar Still said:
Just to be fair, here's some pics to make fun of me for:

11-1-2005-18.jpg

OK, this is a very nice picture. :) and Moonspell I approve too. though... don't know how old you are but your scalp is not really promising... :erk:

edited for numerous writing errors :err:

Tee said:
OK, this is a very nice picture. :) and I Moonspell I approve too. though... don't know how old you are but you're scalp is not really promising... :erk:

what a classic Tee post :tickled:

hey Lunar: cool pictures! I love that make up, and sounds like a
great job!

Izabel: what a nice bunch of friends you have! :)
cool pics!

Dead_Lioness said:
No no, its funny, I said it as a good thing!
I know THAT :tickled:

the thing is that my comment must have been not sooo ... pleasant? again?... %-D
(recently an acquaintance asked me if I believe in insulting people. I mean... of course I don't! :p )