post your sexy pics here

My tummy (bodyart made by a friend of mine)
DVC00914.jpg

Final_Product said:
A sample of my accent...albiet slightly exaggerated...

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PNS24HNHRY5X2XK82M9KM030H

:)

I've always found it funny, how every time I go to Scotland, I always have a great time, but for some reason, every time somone talks to me, I have to say "sorry? " or "parden?" because most of the time it'd take me 2 times to
understand what they're saying to me (becuse of the heavy accent and different vocabulary)

Another thing, is that its funny how in the UK, they say the word "cunt" like
we say the word bitch... ever noticed that?
Here we say "bitch" quit a lot, and its no biggie, but the C word would be kinda harsh, while in the UK the C word is actually the common one and the B word is the harsh one.
just thought I'd point that out.

hey: cool accent though, Final_Product ;)

Dead_Lioness said:
I've always found it funny, how every time I go to Scotland, I always have a great time, but for some reason, every time somone talks to me, I have to say "sorry? " or "parden?" because most of the time it'd take me 2 times to
understand what they're saying to me (becuse of the heavy accent and different vocabulary)

Another thing, is that its funny how in the UK, they say the word "cunt" like
we say the word bitch... ever noticed that?
Here we say "bitch" quit a lot, and its no biggie, but the C word would be kinda harsh, while in the UK the C word is actually the common one and the B word is the harsh one.
just thought I'd point that out.

hey: cool accent though, Final_Product ;)

I'm gonna say that's cause I'm awesome, but its probably not true :)

The "cunt" thing is entirely true, the colloquial essence of language is very interesting :)

Oh and everyone can feel free to call me derek or "deek", if they so desire :p