post your sexy pics here

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO BREEDERS ALWAYS THINK THAT HOMOSEXUAL SEX IS JUST A SINGLE-GENDER IMITATION OF THE ACT THAT PRODUCES CHILDREN???
WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK OF GAY GUYS DOING ANAL WITH LESBIANS WEARING STRAP-ON-DILDOS INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT A GAY MEN/LESBIAN IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE ORAL FIXATION/ENJOY PERFORMING ORAL THAN BREEDERS

Brett man, you look awesome.

I may just be saying that because the ministry album is the best thing I've heard all year and I want to smooch you for recommending it, though.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO BREEDERS ALWAYS THINK THAT HOMOSEXUAL SEX IS JUST A SINGLE-GENDER IMITATION OF THE ACT THAT PRODUCES CHILDREN???
WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK OF GAY GUYS DOING ANAL WITH LESBIANS WEARING STRAP-ON-DILDOS INSTEAD OF REALIZING THAT A GAY MEN/LESBIAN IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE ORAL FIXATION/ENJOY PERFORMING ORAL THAN BREEDERS
I'M OFICIALLY APOLOGIZING FOR THIS POST
I HAD TOO MUCH CAFFIENE:loco: o_O :loco: o_O

Final_Product said:
Brett man, you look awesome.

I may just be saying that because the ministry album is the best thing I've heard all year and I want to smooch you for recommending it, though.
Thanks brother. :)

Rio Grande Blood is one kick in the head after another. I've been practically been listening to it nonstop since it leaked. Fuck I love that band.

ministrymusic.org is accepting preorders if you're interested. do it..... do it....

Skeksis said:
Thanks brother. :)

Rio Grande Blood is one kick in the head after another. I've been practically been listening to it nonstop since it leaked. Fuck I love that band.

ministrymusic.org is accepting preorders if you're interested. do it..... do it....

:D I'm on the case!

09.jpg

:lol:
Tee...you have a stalker!

And that pin is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen *drools*

Lucky!