post your sexy pics here

derek said:
A giant and fulfilling reach around, yup.

I'm just waiting on Russell to appear and take us to the MAX.

:p

Fabio.jpg

I don't know if I ever posted this one here but here it goes. it was taken from a wrong angle (no, I'm not posing like an idiot!) though when I was young and slim/slender (2 years ago). now I'm average. LOL

tee_oops.jpg

Tee said:
I don't know if I ever posted this one here but here it goes. it was taken from a wrong angle (no, I'm not posing like an idiot!) though when I was young and slim/slender (2 years ago). now I'm average. LOL

tee_oops.jpg

I did so like the look of you in black hair - how are you liking your blondeness? Ever consider changing it back to black? :D

FretsAflame said:
I did so like the look of you in black hair - how are you liking your blondeness? Ever consider changing it back to black? :D
aha, sometimes I think about it, but not seriously.... in the meantime, only memories....

long_black_hair_red_tshirt.jpg

Tee said:
aha, sometimes I think about it, but not seriously.... in the meantime, only memories....

long_black_hair_red_tshirt.jpg

hihihi that`s a cool picture ... :D haha but i like u more wif blonde hair :D

although i also miss my red black hair sometimes :ill:

www.fotografie.at.004848.jpg

Tee said:
no. she's half nude (OK, wrong thread but still) and hot. o_O

I had red hair too, for 4 years. it gets boring to have the same hair color for longer time.

haha that is sooo true ... i`d love to change it every week :D haha but i guess ... i`d be bald very soon :| so that`s the latest hair"color" i wanna have :zombie:

FretsAflame said:
niiice shot vicky ;)

I liked tee's hair when it was black and short though, haaaaaaawt.

Gtg before metalized kicks my ass. :lol:

loving.jpg
gtg2 :loco:

Vicky.... more pictures, don't let the baby jesus penis threat discourage you, really...