post your sexy pics here

:lol: Graudation celebration night, was a great time drinking fine, single-malt scotch:
760232413_l.jpg

Four hours and 23 plus drinks later, I failed to win my fight against gravity when it hit me with the sidewalk.
760248494_l.jpg

Oh yes, you too can have a master's degree. :kickass:

Necromunchkin said:
:lol: Graudation celebration night, was a great time drinking fine, single-malt scotch:
760232413_l.jpg

Four hours and 23 plus drinks later, I failed to win my fight against gravity when it hit me with the sidewalk.
760248494_l.jpg

:tickled: :kickass:

Lord of Metal said:
XD Were you playing on expert? That had to be a travesty if so.

yeah dude, I think i got like 80% notes hit on bark at the moon on expert... or something like that. All I know is we played everythign on expert except Cheat on the Church, its everyone's favorite song, and its more fun to play it on hard.

Steve, get this game, dont try it out... because then you will find yourself wanting to play it even more between the time of trying and actually purchasing it... just go buy it.

Necromunchkin said:
760232413_l.jpg

760248494_l.jpg

You're my new hero.

Necromunchkin said:
760232413_l.jpg

760248494_l.jpg

awwww Jim! :tickled:
haha, congrats for graduating, btw. been meaning to leave ya a message on MSN....

those pictures are crazy... hows your head? :lol:

Well thank you Karen. Fortunately I heal quickly so look pretty much back to normal. The whole side of my face down the cheek to my mouth was torn up as well, but you can't see it in that pic.

It'd be cooler if you could see the machete in my hand:
kevhack.JPG

mmmmmmm...
kev01.jpg

When you pass out first, I stick things up your nose.
kev02.jpg

kev03.jpg

*takes notes to never drink with kevin, or at least know who to punch in the event of foreign objects in orifices.*