post your sexy pics here

I think I may masturbate tomorrow. It all depends on when I wake up. Oh, and there are two guys on television fishing at the moment, and they look to be doing rather well! Also, I'm hoping to talk to some friends online tomorrow, and maybe call my girlfriend! After that, bathe...okay, just...no. Absolutely nothing exciting.

Lord of Metal said:
I think I may masturbate tomorrow. It all depends on when I wake up. Oh, and there are two guys on television fishing at the moment, and they look to be doing rather well! Also, I'm hoping to talk to some friends online tomorrow, and maybe call my girlfriend! After that, bathe...okay, just...no. Absolutely nothing exciting.
sounds good to me my 2moro consits of work :(

btw i listened to dreaming neon black on the way to work and it rocked my socks off nice choice

No problem. You can never go wrong with Dreaming Neon Black. Always remember that. Now, my weekend consists of sleep. Have a nice day, aye? ^_^

I've never heard of the mysterious white circle before.

I wonder if that dudes birth mark was his lack of PENIS!

Also, the Pretty Princess had me thinking exactly like this (and yes it's gay):

[thought process]

Hmmm....venom...Isabel always wears awesome shirts, FUCK - Look at Halford, MAN he owns, Ressurection is my favourite song...haha...Halford is a crazy gay...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH a Tiara!

[/thought process]