post your sexy pics here

Here's one for James:
kevbass.jpg

NinjaKitten said:
it seems to me that Ive played that game before... on some kind of drunken girls night,I dont know if it was the same one... I dont think I won either. In fact, I dont think you can win.

Actually, yes, you can. ^_^ The one with all of his or her jewelry on and his or her crown on is the pretty pretty princess!

NinjaKitten said:
it seems to me that Ive played that game before... on some kind of drunken girls night,I dont know if it was the same one... I dont think I won either. In fact, I dont think you can win.
Sounds hot.

NinjaKitten said:
I just got my hair trimmed, so of course I had to take a picture. I think they may have gone a little heavy on the bangs, but what can ya do! :p
IM000023.jpg
:eek:
YOU GOT MY SAME HAIRCUT!!!!!! :lol: holy crap!!! :headbang:
id post a pic but mine looks lame without a proper styling job so im not gonna embarrass myself

This weekend I went to some castle with my boyfriend because he was hired to play lute at some renaissance party... and while he was playing some dude asked me to take a picture with meat...

bled106615627.jpg

perniciosa said:
This weekend I went to some castle with my boyfriend because he was hired to play lute at some renaissance party... and while he was playing some dude asked me to take a picture with meat...

bled106615627.jpg
Wow, you're 19? hottie. :p