post your sexy pics here

I don't really find CoB annoying... I just find fanatical CoB fans annoying. But that's not to say that they're the only band with annoying fans, it just seems to me that their fans are more fanatical and annoying than usual

My 80's Hair Metal-wannabe Picture :loco:

Picture%203.jpg

LMAO!!!! HEARSE!!! that pic is win!! good job!
Well he sitted on our table talking to some other, and then one came to take a pic of him so I said "awwww Aleksi is so cuuute that I must take one too"
haha you should seen his face... pwned
LMAO!! :lol::lol:
Dead_Lioness said:
Hearse on the other hand, is a cutie
INDEED!
But then, he is too short for my taste
LOLOLOLOL! tell me about it! freakin leprechaun!

Lord of Metal said:
Needs more makeup. He looks too much like a man.
waaaaaaaaaay too much! :eek:

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Looks like pippen from lord of the rings :tickled: .
Am I meant to be offended, cos I am. :cry:

NoLordy Capone said:
I wish I looked as good as CT when I slept. My hair goes afro.
Hello me! :wave: Then again, I dont't supposd you'd know cos I hgaven't shown 'those' photo's about yet.

Tee said:
yep, sure, it looks approx. like this now. how long will it take.... 6? 7 years? :lol:

shorthair.jpg
:loco:
I thought I heard vague mention of this a couple of days ago but couldn't believe my eye's/ears. :eek: I'm sorry Tee, but when I'm in Europe now I'm going to have to make a slight detour to Croatia and come over to your house and do really nasty things to you! :heh:

May I ask what where you THINKING!? :OMG: It's a mild shame when someone with shoulder length hair or longer lops there 'locks off, but when someone with as spectacularily long and stunning hair as yours does so. It's a cause for mourning. :cry:

It's like Pele saying 'meh, soccer's not my thing' *gives up the sport* You had a god given 'TALENT' thre young woman, tis a shame.

So did you get it buried or cremated?

On a final note, can I just say that Aleksi has a really, REALLY BUG HEAD!? :eek: (Either that or lasse's is tiny). I mean like, woah!

Reactions: Tee
Spike said:
I thought I heard vague mention of this a couple of days ago but couldn't believe my eye's/ears. :eek: I'm sorry Tee, but when I'm in Europe now I'm going to have to make a slight detour to Croatia and come over to your house and do really nasty things to you! :heh:

May I ask what where you THINKING!? :OMG: It's a mild shame when someone with shoulder length hair or longer lops there 'locks off, but when someone with as spectacularily long and stunning hair as yours does so. It's a cause for mourning. :cry:

It's like Pele saying 'meh, soccer's not my thing' *gives up the sport* You had a god given 'TALENT' thre young woman, tis a shame.

So did you get it buried or cremated?
:tickled: :tickled: it ended up lying dead on the floor of the salon..........
thank you for the "young woman", you're very kind. :D
I was just told by some 10-12 ppl that I look far more better this way, than with longer hair. of course, my head has the form of a cube.... :err: :loco: when I have long hair, en face I look like Corpsegrinder :lol:

as for your de/tour to Croatia.... I don't think you'd want to pass walk into my home, having to pass through my "not-so-light-husband" :dopey: .

:tickled: