post your sexy pics here

Jace, I hope you stayed there after dark!

People have seen some crazy shit at the Gettysburg battlefield at night!

Awww!
Winter is is an awesome name for a girl...I've never thought of that one before :)

thank you! I already miss her. She and her mommy have gone to visit their grandma untill I get back from NY.
Yeah the name just fit I guess. The person that introduced me to Winters mother was named Winter, She was born in the Winter, and the name is pretty metal lol.

Here are a few more pictures of her

1483021912_m.jpg

816150883_m.jpg

thank you! I already miss her. She and her mommy have gone to visit their grandma untill I get back from NY.
Yeah the name just fit I guess. The person that introduced me to Winters mother was named Winter, She was born in the Winter, and the name is pretty metal lol.

Here are a few more pictures of her

1483021912_m.jpg

816150883_m.jpg

She's gorgeous with a gorgeous name :)

Should be! Well the line-up is amazing, and you probably won't see Saturnus here again too soon. They are from Denmark and this is their first time here, they are awesome, along with all the other bands. Hope to see ya there!!!!
Not sure if I'm going to be able to get around for that one.
But since you're going, get there for Grey Skies Fallen. They're pretty good, and the guys in the band are really cool

Not sure if I'm going to be able to get around for that one.
But since you're going, get there for Grey Skies Fallen. They're pretty good, and the guys in the band are really cool

Yeah, I am pretty excited to finally see them. I had their first album since it came out, But didn't know they were still around, so I have been even more stoked for the last few months.

I saw them last year. They were playing in a bar on Bleeker. I think it was Lion's Den or something. The other bands (except for one other) all sucked badly, but GSF were great. They're letting people download their albums, although I'm not sure if they're still doing that.
I can't believe they're not signed to a real label yet.

I was very disappointed when GSF cancelled the HC2 appearance. Gwynbleidd is fucking GREAT too, they just don't have much stage energy, and that is my only gripe about them.

I saw them last year. They were playing in a bar on Bleeker. I think it was Lion's Den or something. The other bands (except for one other) all sucked badly, but GSF were great. They're letting people download their albums, although I'm not sure if they're still doing that.
I can't believe they're not signed to a real label yet.

Yeah I was also bummed about that.

I was very disappointed when GSF cancelled the HC2 appearance. Gwynbleidd is fucking GREAT too, they just don't have much stage energy, and that is my only gripe about them.

we were hung over.
adam (our drummer) puked all over that shuttle bus just the night before, and he didnt wake up the next day until he was behind the drum kit.

Good times!

and i should have had at least 2 more beers in me. i was too damn dry, it will never happen again, I promise hehe