post your sexy pics here

as much as i like eyes that are not brown
these pix aren't really sexy
why can't anyone post a pic of nipples? or maybe somebody wearing one of those shirts that's specifically designed to look sexi-ER than a topless woman?

because of Mike
i kinda feel the need to explain myself here
the costume designers for "network" shows (as opposed to HBO shows that could show genitalia/female nipples) the makers of PG-13 movies (as opposed to the rated R movies with a totally gratuitous nipple/nude scene) and the people who dress the women that appear in magazine ads/comercials/billboards have been dressing their females in cloting specifically designed to be sexi-ER than nudity ever since the first appearance of Christina Applegate's character Kelly Bundy in the first episode of Fox's "pushing the envolope" show Married With Children

because of Mike
i kinda feel the need to explain myself here
the costume designers for "network" shows (as opposed to HBO shows that could show genitalia/female nipples) the makers of PG-13 movies (as opposed to the rated R movies with a totally gratuitous nipple/nude scene) and the people who dress the women that appear in magazine ads/comercials/billboards have been dressing their females in cloting specifically designed to be sexi-ER than nudity ever since the first appearance of Christina Applegate's character Kelly Bundy in the first episode of Fox's "pushing the envolope" show Married With Children

Yes, we'll file that under "No one gives two shits."

i was actually calling you retarted because you quoted pictures of a hot chick and said "your not very sexy looking" (or something like that, too lazy to quote you exactly)

i was actually calling you retarted because you quoted pictures of a hot chick and said "your not very sexy looking" (or something like that, too lazy to quote you exactly)

well
the girl herself was gorgeous, but the pix weren't as sexy as the girl, does that make sense?

Very few of the pictures posted here are actually intended to be arousing in the way that "sexy" implies. Given the random nature of the forum, a thread that is by its very nature derailed seems perfectly in character.