post your sexy pics here

sounds very intellectual and in-mature to me....
First off, hahahahahahahaha.

Second off, if you think about it, it is an intellectual remark. Prejudice and labeling comes around with higher levels of thought and the evolution of knowledge. Right about the time that nomads settled down and formed organized civilizations prejudice came around, and as the human race became more advanced, prejudice grew. While I'm not condemning the highest form of thought evolution to possess rampant prejudice, I am saying you're an idiot and you should think before making a dumb remark.

First off, hahahahahahahaha.

Second off, if you think about it, it is an intellectual remark. Prejudice and labeling comes around with higher levels of thought and the evolution of knowledge. Right about the time that nomads settled down and formed organized civilizations prejudice came around, and as the human race became more advanced, prejudice grew. While I'm not condemning the highest form of thought evolution to possess rampant prejudice, I am saying you're an idiot and you should think before making a dumb remark.

funny if i gave a shit about what you say, i would be offended by that remark. But i don't, but do please, continue.

oh and Jace i like the drawing, you are very artistic.

funny if i gave a shit about what you say, i would be offended by that remark. But i don't, but do please, continue.
I really wasn't trying to offend you, and I can't continue because I'm finished.

EDIT: Yes, I know this is a voluptuous opportunity to flame this guy, but I'm in the middle of a heated hockey debate.

MICHAEL TURNER YAY.

(he drew the Return of Supergirl arc)

he's also doing covers for the current justice league run. don't think he did the ID crisis art, but he did do the covers, i believe! <3

and omg bats and spidey!!

michael-turner3_20050828_591799481.jpg

there's one where bats is in brighter blue, SWOOOOOOOOOOOOn

that pic bothers me tho, spidey's just sitting there and batman's like, "holyfuck, whatthehellisthat?!*batarangbatarangbatarang*