post your sexy pics here

img0444yd6.jpg

Real lumberjacks are not afraid of shorts. Shorts show off their sexy, muscular legs. And yes, I do have a little Captain in me. I'll have a lot more tonight at my going away party.

i am seeing a rottweiler aren't i? :) awww they're like big cuddly bears. i've never, ever encountered a mean one in my life
Yes, Tinkerbell's a Rottie. She knows "snuggle" and "kiss" and 16 different words for "get out of my way". She's a good grrrr, but she was abused by a pack of viscious children when she was a puppy, so she has "issues" with screaming brats. 'Course, I do, too, so she's in the right house. ;)

img0444yd6.jpg

Real lumberjacks are not afraid of shorts. Shorts show off their sexy, muscular legs. And yes, I do have a little Captain in me. I'll have a lot more tonight at my going away party.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day.

Chorus:
He's a lumberjack and he's OK
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea

Mounties:
He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea.

Chorus:

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

Mounties:
He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars?!

Chorus:

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa!!

Mounties:
I cut down trees, I wear high heels?!
Suspenders...and a bra?!...

Just the Lumberjack:
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa!!

quoted: Monty python - and now for something completely different

img0444yd6.jpg

This might just be me, but I feel as though you should be doing old spice commercials. You have the facial expression down perfectly, and the background reminds me of the setting. I know you're looking to start over, so maybe old spice is your calling :headbang:

nice shorts david :p

derick needs more shorts *nods*

*cough* my first new bathing suit in 3 years. notice the grim birds & birdhouse on it. i'm currently working on getting rid of the beer pudge. that sneaky beer!

DSC01157.jpg

even with a beer pudge i can still kick ass on american gladiator

DSC01163.jpg

new hair color, only slightly different than it was. but too yellow in the roots *shall fix*

DSC01167.jpg

it's barely there, but i notice it. i'd just like my pants to fit a little better around my waist. they still fit fine around my ankles though :p