post your sexy pics here

I'd hate to sound stupid as hell, but it's going to come off that way.

I'm Irish, I can't tan. It kinda sucks.

uuummm

this is prolly gonna sound weird/odd/bizzarre etc etc

i love the bright glowy pale color of the skin of the celtic people that can't tan

Tee_Runa.jpg

1st
black hair looks better than the blonde
2nd
the background looks exactly like a spot in downtown dallas texas
freaky

here dear. just for your sattisfaction. :p

a distant cousin of mine:
dar2.jpg

my ex-neighbors:
DJ05.jpg

and of course the perfect men:
bodies.jpg

fortunately, we have much hotter neighbours now :loco: (Djuro, Metelko, can't tell which one is hotter!)

@Matt: :D 'cross the universe.

@Eric and Max: damn. why do men who have great hair cut it?! :err: *looks at metalized too*

So I got my birthday present early... I was planning on buying it myself, and then my mom suggested that she and my step dad and dad, but half in and I pay the rest for my birthday. But somehow, it so happens that I got the entire camera as my birthday present, which is really just awesome, in ways I can't explain!

Anyway, I will explain first this man in the photographs. He's my friend Scott, who I am dating I suppose you could call it. I don't know some people on here knew Zack (who posts here) and I had been together for a long time, and I think I posted in the "Vent HERE" thread about being upset about us breaking up... but... yes this is Scott.

He took me out tonight again, we did karaaaaaokkeeeee, he's a silly man. So I took the opportunity to take some of my first shots with my awesome new Nikon. They're not the greatest because I hadn't really explored all the settings yet:

ScotteatsAshley.jpg

ScottisaPSYCHO.jpg

Scottjamminaway.jpg

scottgetsINTOit.jpg

then one of the ones he took of me that I am really fond of.

MetakenbyScott.jpg

the end. for now, slews more to come, oh my beautiful new camera ::pets camera::