post your sexy pics here

Devil's Den from the Summer.

em02yv5.jpg

you fucking rock. that is all.

Anyway here's a couple pics of me

steakzs7.jpg

steak 'n shake after seeing 300, months ago.

prettygym6.jpg

In my van after taking my daily medicine with my friends. And in this pic, one of my friends fat friends whose fat fucking mouth I couldn't get out of the picture.

Anyway here's a couple pics of me

steakzs7.jpg

steak 'n shake after seeing 300, months ago.

prettygym6.jpg

In my van after taking my daily medicine with my friends. And in this pic, one of my friends fat friends whose fat fucking mouth I couldn't get out of the picture.

I guess I don't know you, but....is that the Clarksville Steak n Shake? Surely I must have seen you somewhere before!

nope, thats the steak n shake near the Stonybrook Cinemas. But it is kinda weird that you look kinda familiar... Did you go to the Summer Slaughter show at Headliners?

EDIT: oh yeah, by Jmall isn't so bad, I mean, I don't think jmall will be so bad because I was stupid and quit before I had another job, so, I have several applications with no response right now.

Unemployment is gay.

nope, thats the steak n shake near the Stonybrook Cinemas. But it is kinda weird that you look kinda familiar... Did you go to the Summer Slaughter show at Headliners?

EDIT: oh yeah, by Jmall isn't so bad, I mean, I don't think jmall will be so bad because I was stupid and quit before I had another job, so, I have several applications with no response right now.

Unemployment is gay.

Yes, I was at Summer Slaughter. And SOTU, and Chthonic on Sunday...basically any metal show around, I'm there. Also any Revenants or Anagnorisis show.