post your sexy pics here

Told ya'll I'd do it.

loomisaveaj9.png

Haha that's great. I'm not such a fangirl for Jeff, but there are other musicians which I will admit... to doing similar things for. I admire your dedication, and you look quite adorable haha

And just how am I going to get an arrow comment on my shirt that would be funny? "The takeoff ramp is down here?" "One way street" on the back?

No, damnit, I told you the coloform parkway is an offramp. The only way he'd gain access to anything was if I killed and ate him.

i haven't posted a pic in a fucklong time so heres one from when i was tripping fucking balls at lovefest in sf note the mega-long metal hair and the extreme smile
l_a7bead686e06e8489a6d1f2fe6e5423d.jpg

To Utah!

His name is popping up a lot lately... Dr. Loomis from Halloween and Loomis construction vans on the highways. This is a world I want to live in.

Still a virgin and already dreaming of a world where clone loomis' double team you.

(at least, that's what I got out of that post)

me and my lantern battery and my buddy the red death.

reddeath.jpg

You can get arrested for that?

I publicly urinate even when not under the influence. Though, usually 3 or 4 more times more often when under the influence. And I love throwing rocks at random shit. Love it.

well they said it was for being under the influence of mushrooms and they had to take me to the hospital and lock me down and shit because i was violent but they're just gunna give me some community service or something.