post your sexy pics here

BlackwaterNymph said:
too sexy for my computer:

samatcomp.JPG
those 50 or so icons really turn me on

whoa....these last few pages are too sexy for me. I'm on sexy overload...

Nice stuff! Red Kevin, BWN, Cara's avatar (avatart?! Kidding) I could go on...

Karmic said:
unless theyre for hacking into Åkerfeldts email, I doubt it. :p

But seriously, how many of them do you use a day?

I cleaned some of them up :Smug: ...just cos you're Swedish and cool. Most of them are picture folders I want access to from the desktop, cos I go through them often.

Pics from my show tonight! C'mon, who's not sexy in leather pants playing guitar? (ok, don't answer that)

Matt-Tyson-MB.jpg

Playing the solo from This Sacrament
Matt-WeDisintegrate.jpg

Playing We Disintegrate
Matt-MB-chromatic.jpg

Chromatic wankery

Yes we DO play songs that aren't by Nevermore and we DO have originals, but these just happened to be where the good pics came from. There's also one of me butchering the River Dragon solo but not as good a pic. More will be on my website and maybe I'll post some other random ones at some point. Also, I think my hair needs to get longer.

Matt Lee said:
Pics from my show tonight! C'mon, who's not sexy in leather pants playing guitar? (ok, don't answer that)

Matt-Tyson-MB.jpg

Playing the solo from This Sacrament
Matt-WeDisintegrate.jpg

Playing We Disintegrate
Matt-MB-chromatic.jpg

Chromatic wankery

Yes we DO play songs that aren't by Nevermore and we DO have originals, but these just happened to be where the good pics came from. There's also one of me butchering the River Dragon solo but not as good a pic. More will be on my website and maybe I'll post some other random ones at some point. Also, I think my hair needs to get longer.

yayy!!! glad you got someone to take the pics :D
those are great! :kickass: