post your sexy pics here

The west side of Manhattan is a dump!
Cool pics though

We weren't ONLY there... and yeah, I *HATE* TS.... too many tourists,
not many cool places, too many people... blah.

[KOTNO]Narrot;6842702 said:
karen: i dreamt of you two lately ... played hockey with you ... very random!

haha, REALLY? :lol::cool:
of me and my friend?

Karen, is that the friend from Israel you mentioned was visiting?

Yep! :)
Sweet of you to remember!

We weren't ONLY there... and yeah, I *HATE* TS.... too many tourists,
not many cool places, too many people... blah.
Haha, you sound like a real New Yorker.

I actually like some parts of the west side though (was even thinking about moving to the upper west side).
I also hate Times Square. I can't see why everyone always wants to go there.
The Garment District is cool though, since the shopping is great

TS is a great place to see when it's your first time in NYC.
It was my friend's first time in the city, so when she saw TS she was like: "wooooowwwww"
But for anyone who's been to NYC 17865444345 times TS is shit.. I mean... it's pretty and
cool to see, but there is nothing to do there, and it's always full of slow tourists with a million
of kids and families... I hate that.
I much prefer staying in the Alphabet City, or in GV, and sit in small cafe's and bars all day
and shop at Soho... <3

Yeah, those are pretty cool areas to hang out.
But to hang out in the city, I generally prefered the Upper East Side, and a couple of places in Murray Hill, although I think Tonic is technically on the border of Gramercy.
MH is also a great place to live, so I'd like to move back there. But I'd probably also enjoy the UES, and the Upper West Side (mainly in the 60's-mid 70's around Amsterdam)

Outside of Manhattan, I love Little Egypt in Queens

Upper East Side is nice indeed, I love a lot of restaurants and lounges type bars in that area.
BUT.... I feel like I have to "know" exactly where I'm going when I go up there, where in
GV or EV or MH or Gramercy, - one can pretty much walk around for hours and discover
endless of cool places and neat stores, without a particular "plan".

:)

Yeah, I used to find lots of really awesome places whenever I would just take a walk in the area.
But I can only go to places where friends of mine go to, since I am still under 21. So I couldn't really try out too many places.

The Austin St. area in Forest Hills has a lot of nice stores, and some pretty good restaurants, but it's not really worth going there unless you feel like getting to Queens. Though it's a really easy commute from the city.

Obviously.
I would go there since a few friends of mine still live there, and I did grow up there. Plus, one of my favorite clothing store is on Austin St. (Anthony's Men's Shop).

I figured I would post some pictures that I don't remember....

These were all from my buddy's New Years party that we've been throwing every year for about 8 or 9 years now:

This picture.....I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm on the left (obviously) and Danny is on the right. It looks like he is trying to get me to grab his ass or something:
l_40ae61cbf8a818673f62a184e984b127.jpg

This one is of me, my best friend Brandon and my buddy Jared:
l_65d30f0166fe9477f232eb4ccf61d883.jpg

I'm assuming this is Brandon trying to spoon with me while I slept. At least they didn't write "my pals" on my forehead with a permanent marker like they have done before:
l_ca8dbbdf27159795adcd4be6de43eefe.jpg

TS is a great place to see when it's your first time in NYC.
It was my friend's first time in the city, so when she saw TS she was like: "wooooowwwww"
But for anyone who's been to NYC 17865444345 times TS is shit.. I mean... it's pretty and
cool to see, but there is nothing to do there, and it's always full of slow tourists with a million
of kids and families... I hate that.
I much prefer staying in the Alphabet City, or in GV, and sit in small cafe's and bars all day
and shop at Soho... <3

I just took my first trip out there and I actually didn't want to see TS. I went to London in September and saw Picadilly Circus. I was told TS was the same thing, only with more lights. When I got to NYC, what happens, we end up walking through TS to get to the Metro we needed, and it was exactly just a massive crowd with absolutely nothing cool. Just a really big TV billboard, lame. The rest of Manhatten was fairly nice, St. Patricks, St. Thomas', the Library. I stayed in Greenwhich Village (where there are apparently a lot of gay people and they really like their bondage). It was nice to be close to whatever we wanted to do.

I just took my first trip out there and I actually didn't want to see TS. I went to London in September and saw Picadilly Circus. I was told TS was the same thing, only with more lights. When I got to NYC, what happens, we end up walking through TS to get to the Metro we needed, and it was exactly just a massive crowd with absolutely nothing cool. Just a really big TV billboard, lame. The rest of Manhatten was fairly nice, St. Patricks, St. Thomas', the Library. I stayed in Greenwhich Village (where there are apparently a lot of gay people and they really like their bondage). It was nice to be close to whatever we wanted to do.
you in backmask or something? i still have there old demo, pretty good stuff.

Yeah Picadilly Circus is similar, but only 20 times smaller.
TS is a great place to see ONCE in a life time, but the "real" NY
is either on Upper East Side, or Lower. - at least that's where I like to spend my time there.
(perferbly the Village area and Soho)