post your sexy pics here

here we have, J the Tyrant. mmmmm hmmmmmmmm
JandBane.jpg

Look at how the alignment is fucked up... that image must be cropped! Thanks though, yeah.

Dont be all nervous either, BTW, I was just fuckin' around about the Croatia thing.

I'd have to spend significant time in Sweden and Czech R though with all the hockey and beer scene, to comment on Europe as a whole, that is.

I need a more recent shot of my mutt, he's much larger than that little tubby bastard he was in that picture.

Oddly enough, I however look the same... which, I guess _could_ be good, that I haven't put any weight on... but, not all that good either, I guess =P

Thanks though! Such positivity, I didnt know what to expect... now if only I sell many CD's, and make one of those "hot people" lists, and some supermodel says something killer... I'd lose my god damned mind. Anybody else ever see those lists? I forget if they're on Spike or Vh1 or something... anyways...

J

Thank you. Damn thing is old, been puked on *not by me* once and been to many a concert. I even wore it to see Hammerfall/Death during which I talked shit to Jocaim the entire show while standing right in front of him the whole time. Was very entertaining.