post your sexy pics here

You can pose pretty with that Jackson...but can you play it??!!

hahaha, hey there shenkadere!

yeah the reson i'm posing with it is because it was the first dy i got it. i am getting pretty good with it. i'm learning my floyde tricks. i'm currently learning the intro solo to psalm of lydia.

@jace mareel.... is that a good thing?

i know guys you don't like the pic with the starfish, i get it. let it go. the starfish were all fine, we took good care of them, trust me. i'm as close as it gets to an animal rights activist as i can get without picketting. just let it go.

hahaha, hey there shenkadere!

yeah the reson i'm posing with it is because it was the first dy i got it. i am getting pretty good with it. i'm learning my floyde tricks. i'm currently learning the intro solo to psalm of lydia.

@jace mareel.... is that a good thing?

i know guys you don't like the pic with the starfish, i get it. let it go. the starfish were all fine, we took good care of them, trust me. i'm as close as it gets to an animal rights activist as i can get without picketting. just let it go.

The starfish are a bit creepy...leeches would have been cooler.

It's a nice axe...good luck with it.

Personally, I don't give a shit if you took them off and stepped on them afterwards.

Carry on.

not a pic but a video i took of bat castle! from the show the other night. considering brian was drunk, & that the lead guitarist and the keyboardist were missing, they did pretty well :loco:

"the house that stood still" (i started recording a tad late)

Last edited by a moderator:
quote=TwistedSister;6957480]Hi Tee! yeah, I´m alive! Nice to see some a new pic from you too. How are you?
Bellydancing pics...yes, there are some, at the moment we´re dancing on so many shows...

um01jj0.jpg

In front of a perfect sky:
um04fa1.jpg

um05wu0.jpg

um06nh9.jpg

um07xc1.jpg

On the show in Milano last November:

1-da482110c0ad5a278f3497d41b781e26.jpg

1-da482110c0ad5a27136adf0489c2451a.jpg

Should be enough...:oops:[/quote]

Ummm noooooo, more! o_O:OMG: