post your sexy pics here

partychezmeg049-.jpg
hey hey, finally a french canadian we dont want to leave!

IRL, nothing. The ones who visit this board are usually pricks. Except Fred, he's a hairy slab of man beef that's welcome to come back whenever he likes.

IRL, nothing. The ones who visit this board are usually pricks. Except Fred, he's a hairy slab of man beef that's welcome to come back whenever he likes.

now now, I've been at a congress getting drunk all weekend, and when I come back I get this?? Kids these days don't know how to show respect.

edit: Damn you Neal

Did I ever tell you about the time Fred was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, he chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

Did I ever tell you about the time Fred took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Fred takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Fred yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'