post your sexy pics here

Ellis: what a great way to spend Earth Day indeed!!! The weather yesterday was soooo nice!
I was also out with Shrike for a long long walk! :)
Great pictures!

Cara: I think somehow we must arrange a meeting for me a Rusty!!! seriously, I want to meet that dog!!
SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!

He is a mix, yes, though mostly labrador. They couldn't tell me at the pound what he was a mix of, but it has to be of a dog with a slightly narrower face than a lab. That's the only difference I can see between him and a full American lab. Everything else is spot-on, even the ridge on the back of his head. And the paddlefeet. I'm thinking one of his parents was a full lab and the other was a lab mix.

But look at that profile, totally labrador.
DSC08275.jpg

It's actually only his right ear that does that. The left one hangs down in more of the typical labrador fashion. It's got a special ear :)

You can really see it in these pics:

POOP
DSC08243.jpg

DSC08255.jpg

He is a mix, yes, though mostly labrador. They couldn't tell me at the pound what he was a mix of, but it has to be of a dog with a slightly narrower face than a lab. That's the only difference I can see between him and a full American lab. Everything else is spot-on, even the ridge on the back of his head. And the paddlefeet. I'm thinking one of his parents was a full lab and the other was a lab mix.

But look at that profile, totally labrador.
DSC08275.jpg

Yep, he looks 80% lab, and maybe 20% hound....
SO CUTE! Even when he poops! :lol:

Awesome ^o^

I have two dogs, cross breeds of a Black Labrador and a Border Collie (sheep dog in other words)

So basically they look like Black labs, but they have little white patches. I will take pics one day.